Bringing your people together in one place can be game changing. It’s a rare opportunity to unite your teams, align your strategy, and come together to commit to a new direction for the business.
For many businesses this event happens just once a year, maybe twice if they are lucky, which means it has to be right and it MUST make a difference. With so much riding on this opportunity to engage with your people you can’t afford to miss the mark.
All the organisations we work with tell us they need fresh, inspiring and motivational ways to connect with their teams. The Annual Conference, Sales Meeting or Team Event is your chance to create powerful, sustainable, joined up thinking that will undoubtedly make your business move faster, propelling it into the next phase of growth.
Our 3 step approach to creating winning experiences through conference and event management:
Understanding the purpose and context for the event is key to getting the content right. We spend the time to get under the skin of your challenges and really understand your business so that when it comes to the conference your teams are working on real issues that matter, at both an individual and organisational level. We also take responsibility for driving the direction when you can’t see the wood for the trees.
• We conduct a series of interviews with senior stakeholders to understand their drivers, objectives and challenges in the context of the day to day running of the business
• We make sure we are all aligned on the outcomes that the conference must deliver in order to be a success
• We create a video to be sent to all delegates, introducing us and letting them know what to expect
We inspire, energise and activate your teams on the day through the power of Ben’s story, and our expert facilitating team. Managing the energy and engagement throughout the whole event based on your specific reality. This is the beginning of the journey where your people open up to learning, goal setting, understanding the way forward and making a real commitment to be part of the change.
• We set the scene and create excitement with Ben’s opening speech. Seamlessly integrating the CEO’s messages and grounding the context in your real challenges
• What floats my boat? Working in groups to enable people to engage with the larger goal and understand their role in success
• Beliefs and Confidence
• Drivers & Blockers – we don’t shy away from shining a light on the tricky stuff
• Lead from the floor – it’s not about what’s happening on stage; it’s crucial to make people instrumental to change.
The event is just the beginning of the journey. Our approach to conference and event management is designed specifically to create sustainable and lasting change, that can be measured. The aim is to not only create a memorable experience, but one that feels significant, changes mindsets and engenders real commitment and accountability in your people. We don’t disappear after the chairs have been cleared away, we continue to work with you to keep the messages alive and support your teams to uphold their commitment to change.
• Delegates are placed into smaller groups and allocated a dedicated coach
• Group coaching calls to examine themes that have emerged from the conference, supporting people on applying those principles and strategies once they’re back at their desk.
• An informal network of support – share with peers and stay focused
• Video prompts – we help you maintain momentum and stay front of mind
• Specific support for leaders and managers who need to take learning back into the business
If you’re interested in how we could work with you on your conference or team event, or simply want further information, please contact us on 020 3870 7088.
We easily connected to the goal of the conference. The Will It team were incredibly professional, and Tom’s expertise at driving the direction and keeping us on track was invaluable for helping us see the wood for the trees.
Harriet’s delivery and engagement at our conference was excellent, and the messaging was simple and yet very effective.
Harriet delivered a fantastic speech which really engaged our audience and challenged their thinking on teamwork, performance and reaching your goals. Harriet is highly personable and her delivery style, humour and energy created a great buzz across the room.
As a team we have been struggling with momentum and Cath’s speech was a perfect injection to us. The feedback we’ve had from the team has been overwhelmingly positive. They all commented and reflected on her messaging – they thought that it was awesome and have left feeling that anything is possible and that the small things really matter – it really hit home at the right time. Cath helped to make our event a huge success.
Everyone here is talking about ‘Will it make the boat go faster’, we were all very inspired! Great conference this year!
The sessions we had with the Will It? team at our 2018 Conference were inspiring and the lessons from it are countless. I’ve heard the story twice now and both times I got something different from it – there were so many parallels to the journey we are on that at times I thought they had written it just for us! The whole programme didn’t feel formulaic – the team reacted to the moment and guided us through a very productive two-day conference. It was clear to me that the Will It? team truly care. They engaged with our team, and with me personally, and I could see that they really want to help us on our own journey.
Ben’s talk was inspiring and I received loads of great feedback afterwards from many in the team. The themes Ben talked about from his professional sports experience resonated so well with many of the messages that I was trying to get across namely: making a difference, driving outstanding performance, and being a great boss. I used a number of your quotes in my wrap-up session for the conference. Your session gave a unique perspective to these themes and added real value to the day.
Ben Hunt-Davis came to our event and ‘wowed’ everyone with his inspirational and uplifting session. Ben is living proof that the only barriers to achieving greatness are the ones we create ourselves, but not only that he helped us with tools and techniques to remove the barriers. Ben is very warm and engaging and took time to speak with people after the event finished. The time we had with Ben and what he covered will stay with us for some time, we are all in search of our equivalent question to ‘will it make the boat go faster’… a strong long lasting metaphor for us to focus on.